Married!

Well it has been a long time since I’ve posted to the old blog. And although I have had plenty to rant about lately, it seems I haven’t had the motivation to actually rant about it. So here is a non-ranting post. I have great news. I got married last week on August 9th. The wedding was a huge success. A lot of close friends came and family traveled from all around the world for that special day. Everything went smoothly and it was the happiest day of my life. Now my beautiful new bride and I are living back in Germany, since I am now working there again with a new job. (Yeah, really a lot has happened since I last blogged. More on that later…). So I just wanted to post up here to let folks know that I am still alive and things are looking up for me personally and professionally.

Here is one of the highlights of the wedding:

Yup, that is Mike V. jumping to grab it. And never one to disappoint, he was successful.

I want to thank everyone that contributed to this wonderful day and all the hard work and money that was spent on it. Thank you Dennis, Tara, Melissa, Jessica, Michelle, Heidi, Karin, Travis, Fred, Luke, Reed, Mike, Rand, Sandy, Dennis, Niel, Alexandria, and well the rest of you know who you are. Thank you very much for everything, and thank you Karen, my lovely wife, for making me the happiest man ever.

Fred WenzelAugust 17th, 2008 at 05:59

Well, congratulations :) By the way, I absolutely love that video. Don’t miss out on watching it “in high quality” on the youtube site though, it becomes even nicer when the picture’s clear ;)

ZachAugust 18th, 2008 at 06:05

Uhhh…hate to break it to you, but your unauthorized broadcast of the color “pink” is in direct violation of the latest addition to the DMCA — more specifically, the Chromo-Copyright Act. I suggest you take the video down IMMEDIATELY or face the wrath of Big Color.

Otherwise, congratulations on getting married.

Christian R.August 18th, 2008 at 09:22

Hey! Congratulations!!!

Jean PierreAugust 20th, 2008 at 11:23

Congratulations! Hope to see the two of you soon on my next stop at the Munich office!

Fadda monAugust 29th, 2008 at 06:48

I have to add my congratulations. Will be looking forward to having grandkids someday!! Wish you both all the best!

Holger härtelOctober 2nd, 2008 at 04:00

Hi justin,
wie gehts hab in erinnerung geschwelgt und dich hier gefunden!herzlichen glückwunsch zur hochzeit!wollt die tage mal den rand anrufen!grüß mir mal alle und hast du auch noch zur kim kontakt!würd mich freuen wenn wir in kontakt bleiben würden!vlg holger han heut noch alte photos aus nevada city mir angeschaut!